Are you interested in advancing nuclear security? Do you want to contribute to developing new technologies to detect and deter nuclear proliferation activities? The Consortium for Monitoring, Technology, and Verification (MTV) is currently accepting applicants for a new fellowship for excellence and diversity.
- Applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident;
- Minimum GPA of 3.6 on a 4.0-point scale and have a record of superior academic achievement;
- Conduct research relevant to the MTV mission: nuclear science, nuclear security, safeguards, nonproliferation, machine learning, radiation detection electronics;
- Have an advisor or co-advisor who is part of our MTV consortium (HERE);
- Meet one of more of the Rackham Merit Fellowship criteria (HERE)
Fellowships will begin in 2023 and MTV will provide up to 2 years of support. Recipients of the 2022 MTV-COE Excellence and Diversity fellowship awards (HERE).
Undergraduate: research funding for fall, winter, and/or summer terms. $8,000 stipend per spring/summer for 12 weeks of full-time work and $2,000 during the fall or winter semesters for part-time work (10 hours/week)
Graduate: full tuition, fees, and provide a $38,400 annual stipend ($3,200/month) to each MTV Fellow
Application and one letter of support due February 15, 2023: https://forms.gle/hC7EivWzM5xCp3xz7