The Consortium for Monitoring, Technology, and Verification (MTV) mission is the advancement of the state-of-the-art in technologies and policies related to the verification of nuclear treaties and training the next generation of nuclear professionals.
MTV Fellow benefits
- Gain theoretical and applied work experience
- Interact closely with nuclear nonproliferation technical and policy experts
- 12 week full-time paid fellowship of $5,000
- Participate in conferences and receive travel assistance
- U. Michigan senior & junior level applicants
- Must be a U.S. citizen to qualify
Michigan faculty mentors
Fellowship offers are competitive and are limited to the University of Michigan undergraduate junior and senior-level students. Applications are due by March 15, 2020.