The 2023 MCNP® /MCNPX-PoliMi Workshop will take place on the University of Michigan campus July 11 – 12, 2023. All attendees are required to have individual MCNP® and MCNPX-PoliMi user licenses, which should be obtained from https://rsicc.ornl.gov/ prior to the Workshop.
Prof. Brian Kiedrowski, Associate Professor, University of Michigan
Dr. Shaun D. Clarke, Associate Research Scientist, University of Michigan
- What is Monte Carlo radiation transport and MCNP ®?
- MCNP® Geometry: surface and cell specifications
- MCNP® Material and basic source definitions
- Running MCNP® and tips and tricks
- MCNPX-PoliMi introduction
- Running MCNPX-PoliMi and MPPost
- MCNPX-PoliMi source capabilities
- Organic scintillator response modeling
Applications are due by June 23, 2023: https://forms.gle/LChNvzXipZDSaVzZ7
Registration fees are $100/student or $200/standard (non student) attendees. The payment link will follow registration and license submission.
The 2023 MCNP® /MCNPX-PoliMi Workshop is made possible by support from the Consortium for Monitoring, Technology, and Verification (MTV).